Planning


I love to plan!

I will sit for hours with an idea and the family datebook and plan in into the future.
Whether it be a future college visit, or trip, or the intricate sports carpool.....I LOVE to plan!

Today, with the power of time, money, and my beloved AirBnB resources, I planned a summer vacation and college visit into one magic 5 days this coming summer. YAY!
I am thankful!

I wonder if this excitment around planning that I feel is simply a reaction to a perceived sense of control?  Of course it is.

The "I've got this and no one can stop me" thoughts flood my brain. 
It feels great to pencil in (or PEN in!) the plans made to the family calendar and to know that we have something to look forward to.

Now, life and God often have other plans for me, but for this moment, I am happy!

What can I plan next? 
HA!

 

Comments