.....I lost my playground.

 


    Once upon a time........I lost my playground.

    For 14 years Facebook has been my creative wonderland. I have shared my quilts at This Quilting Mama, my teaching things at Mrs. Makrin's Music Room, and my faith-based seasonal studies at both The Musical Advent Calendar and Lenten Reflections by LRM. Oh, and then there was my Quarantine Chronicles, Farm, Field and Fireside, at my beloved At Peace. I will miss these places where I could write, share, and be me. I will miss my audiences and my Facebook Family.

   A hacker has made this playground inaccessible for me and all my followers. There is no going back.

   

That's OK. I'm here to grow and to share a new place for me to be.

  This blog is a sister to This Quilting Mama  (https://thisquiltingmama.blogspot.com/ ) and will be my new place to share. Please follow, comment, and share with your friends. 

   There will be no creative promises as I am not sure where this will lead. With the structure "Once upon a time...........,"  how can I go wrong?  The big question is whether or not the stories shared here are true. Hmmmmm that will be for you to decide. 

  So, here we go.......Once upon a time, I lost my playground and then found another. 

  Let's see how this goes. ;-)




Comments

  1. Hi Lynn:
    Good luck with your new blog. I look forward to reading it! Hope you are feeling better. Love you. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment